Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monkeys in India (Pics)

Monkeys are all over the place in most of the areas where i spent time in India (i avoided big cities.) Anticipation of this exotic reality was one of things that first lead me to want to visit. My talking about this has lead several people, my mother especially, to ask for more photos of these monkeys. So, here are some of my best shots of monkeys from my most recent trip to India. This one's for you, mom!:-)


Monkey in Dharamsala/McLeod Ganj, India





A monkey on Ram Jhula Bridge, in Rishikesh, India






Monkeys in Haridwar, India


Monkey in Rajasthan, India




"Whatchoo lookin' at??"

These ones were going nuts clambering for cookies people (not me) were throwing them. Personally, i don't think it's good for either of us to feed them.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...